Penrose Senior Care Auditors makes sure your senior loved-ones are okay – and that caregivers are doing their jobs
Because you can’t always be there, Penrose Senior Care Auditors visits seniors wherever they live, conducts an observational 7-Factor Audit™, and sends your report to you via email. Penrose Senior Care Auditors® created this new, affordable, ongoing senior care service to improve the lives of seniors and provide peace of mind among their loved-ones.
The online audit is conducted via mobile technology while at your senior’s residence. Once complete, the senior care audit report is automatically generated and immediately emailed to you.
Senior Care Auditors
Beginning at $40 per weekly or bi-weekly audit, PenroseCertified® senior care auditors make sure your loved one’s:
- place is clean and clutter-free (reducing slips and falls)
- caregivers and other staff are doing the jobs you’ve hired them to do
- appliances and technologies are in working order
- home and contents are well maintained
- pantry and closets have the food, supplies and items they need
- body and mood appear free from signs of physical abuse and neglect
More than 50% of caregivers in senior care communities admit to abusing those in their care. And, 95% of residents report they have been abused or have seen another resident abused.
“Estimates and reports of elder abuse are lower than the actual prevalence, and the process must be strengthened to protect residents.” U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General
Penrose Senior Care Auditors® is a member in good standing of the prestigious Assisted Living Federation of America.