We’re there for you, making sure your senior loved-ones are okay – and if you’ve hired support, that they are doing what you’ve asked and paid them to do
Because you can’t always be there, we check on your loved-one and report back to you. Slips and falls, nutrition, cleanliness, hygiene, neglect, and physical abuse are real issues with today’s aging seniors. We help reduce your worry by providing thorough in-depth audits of your senior and their living condition. You deserve the best auditors from the Penrose Senior Care Auditors, the creator of the senior care auditor service category.
This is an ongoing service, usually conducted weekly or biweekly, and starts at about $40 per visit/audit. The fee is pennies on the dollar of what monthly caregiver or senior care communities charge.
Whether in a private home or long-term senior care community, our affordable senior care auditors ensures your loved one’s:
- place is clean and clutter-free (reducing slips and falls)
- caregivers are doing the jobs you’ve hired them to do
- appliances and technologies are in working order
- home and contents are well maintained
- pantry and closets have the supplies and items they need
- body and mood appear free from signs of physical abuse and neglect
Penrose Senior Care Auditors – Setting the Standards, Leading the Way