Penrose Senior Care Auditors make sure your senior loved-ones are okay – and that caregivers are doing their jobs
Want to become a Penrose Senior Care Auditor? Click Here.
Because you can’t always be there, Penrose Senior Care Auditors visit seniors wherever they live – private residence or senior living community – and conduct on-site, online observational senior care audits. The senior care audit report is then auto-generated and emailed to you.
Affordable weekly or biweekly senior care audits can improve the life of your senior, and provide peace of mind to you.
Penrose Senior Care Auditors check 150-items across 7-Factors to make sure your loved one’s:
- place is clean and clutter-free
- caregivers and other staff are doing the jobs you’ve hired them to do
- appliances and technologies are in working order
- home and contents are well maintained
- pantry and closets have the food, supplies and items they need
- body and mood appear free from signs of physical abuse and neglect
More than 50% of caregivers in senior care communities admit to abusing those in their care. And, 95% of residents report they have been abused or have seen another resident abused. Source: U.S. Government
Estimates and reports of elder abuse are lower than the actual prevalence, and the process must be strengthened to protect residents.” U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General